Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, how to patent ideas but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and InventHelp Commercials don’t need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.